On the basis of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of the personal data you provided is Pajmon CPT sp.z o.o., ul. Wodzisławska 71, 44-200 Rybnik. Business address: ul. Wodzisławska 71, 44-200 Rybnik.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing services on the basis of a civil law contract pursuant to Article 6 (1b) of GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract).
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the Administrator’s legal obligation resulting from provisions of law or until the end of the limitation period of claims.
- Personal data of citizens of the European Economic Area will not be transferred to third countries. Personal data of citizens from outside the European Economic Area may be transferred to third countries.
- The recipient of your personal data will be authorized entities pursuant to legal regulations or entities to carry out the Administrator’s activities (e.g. law firms, IT companies, courier companies).
- You have the right to request access to personal data relating to your person, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, the right to withdraw consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary and is a condition for concluding a civil law contract.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.