Pajmon CPT recruits employees from Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Georgia. We provide professionals for the following industries: automotive, construction, food, metallurgy, chemical, sanitary, fuel and energy, clothing, logistics and reloading, customer service and many others. We have approximately 4,500 candidates in our database, including specialists with rare skills. Our forms of cooperation are: outsourcing of services, employee outsourcing and employee leasing.
Pajmon CPT values:
– transparent procedures – we delegate entire teams of employees and take full responsibility for their safety and efficiency at work; we arrange documents and all permits for the employee; we provide constant staff and coordinator care; we offer the necessary medical examinations and health and safety training, work clothes, also living near the workplace and transport to the workplace
– professional advice and our experience – we provide expert advice, constant translator care at the stage of introducing the employee to work; Only in 2 years we cooperated with over 120 contractors and sent over 4,500 people to work
– speed of action – we select a group of competent employees profiled for a given task in the workplace; we provide appropriate staff to complete even a short contract as soon as possible and maintain production continuity, regardless of external factors
– certainty of cooperation – we treat each client individually, and his needs are the basis for creating effective and cost-effective solutions tailored to the business profile; we offer flexible forms of employment; we are pioneers in introducing employees from the East to Polish plants
– saving time and money of our contractors – we take on all financial burdens related to recruitment, payroll costs, insurance, keeping employee documentation or fees for legalization of his work and stay; we bear the costs for the holidays and bear the costs of dismissal of employees; we are able to perfectly profile employees to the needs of your company, which is reflected in lower rental costs and time savings
Find out more about the benefits of working with PAJMON CPT: Monika Cieślik, Management Board Office Assistant and Invoiceist from PAJMON CPT, phone: +48 790 570 880, e-mail: email@example.com